The High-Five Bundle
Conquer MS Excel this year with this unbelievable 5-in-1 special offer. Wouldn’t you like to tick this box before the end of this year?
□ I conquered Excel in 2022
Let us help you achieve that goal.
- Lifetime Access
- Secure Payments
- Downloadable workbook
- Excel Foundation: Covers all the Key Components of the Beginner Course in half the time. Use it to fast-track to the Intermediate Course or as a recap of the Beginner. (R 750 Value)
- Excel Beginner: Covers the basics in detail, including Excel Formulas, best practices and many tips & tricks. (R 1,050 Value)
- Excel Intermediate: Builds on the Excel Foundation / Beginner course and extends into Data Manipulation, VLookup and Reporting (R 1,350 Value)
- Excel Advanced: Data Modelling, Advanced Formula, Dashboards, Data Validation and Automating Processes (R 1,550 Value)
- Excel Automation: Takes Excel to the next level by using Power Query and basic VBA to Automate your repeatable tasks. (R 2,050 Value).
“For 30 minutes a week, this High-Five Challenge is one that you can afford, as well as complete.”
…and there’s more…
- Downloadable, follow-along workbook for each course.
- Self-marking Quick-Questions to assess your understanding of each course section.
- Regular touch base emails and progress reports to encourage you on your quest to conquer Excel.
- Lifetime membership to our Summit Community which includes:
- 24/7 access to all enrolled courses and subsequent upgrades
- Access to our Excel Templates Library
- Regular Excel Tips and Tricks
“This was amazing! Wow! I would recommend anyone who uses Excel to do all 3 courses. I have learnt so much, it is scary! Thank You!” – Debra-Ann Morrison
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply a further discount if I’m already enrolled for one or more courses included in the bundle?
Can I get a Tax invoice if I purchase online?
Can I purchase more than one Bundle and assign to others?
When does the course start?
Which course should I start with? Foundation or Beginner?
Do I get a Course Completion Certificate at the end of each course?
“Excellent for self-taught Excel users! Easy to follow and the worked examples helped to make the information usable and practical!” – Shanaaz Kapery Randeria